101 Ways to Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog
This is a guest post by Onibalusi who runs Ultimate Traffic formula. If you like to Write for ShoutMeloud, do read: Shoutmeloud revenue sharing program.We all know the importance of search engine traffic and that getting high quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to improve your blogs rankings and get better search engine traffic and results, this post will be listing 101 ways by which you can get quality backlinks to your blog.
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs
2. Comment on dofollow blogs – here is a list of dofollow blogs to get you started
3. Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts
4. Link to Your Blog in Your Forum Signatures
5. Make Use of Your Social Bookmarking Sites By linking to your blog in your bio, for example, your Google Profile and Your Digg profile.
6. Make Use of Discussion Boards by Linking to Your Blog in threads
7. Make Use of Blogging Communities by Submitting Your Blog Posts to Them, some great places to start are Blog Engage and MMO Social Network
8. Ask Questions related to your blog in Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers and Link to Your Blog in your questions
9. Answer Questions in Yahoo Answers and Cite Your Blog as the Source
10. Interlink to your blog and other posts on your blog when writing on your blog.
11. Exchange links with other bloggers in your niche
12. Submit Your Blog to Top Blogging directories
13. Submit your blog to top web directories
14. Submit your blog to top niche directories
15. Ask your friends to link to you
16. Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
17. Submit your blog to your top social networking sites
19. Submit your blog to digg, it is dofollow and Google crawls most of its submissions
20. Work on making your blog go viral on top social bookmarking sites, this alone can bring you tons of quality backlinks from authority sites.
21. Submit your rss feed to feeder sites
22. Make use of press releases, you can get a list of press release sites to get started
23. Submit your rss feed to rss directories, here is a list of rss directories to get started.
24. Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on this forums.
25. Release a free theme and include a link to your blog in its footer.
26. Release a free wordpres plugin and include a link to your blog in it.
27. Release a software or compile your ebooks to .exe and submit them to top software sites like brothersoft
28. Convert your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites, here is a list of document sharing sites for you to get started.
29. Review top companies and products and they might link back to you
30. Do a weekly link love post and link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favor.
31. Interview top bloggers and ask them to help you share it on their favorite social networks and their fans will link to your interview.
32. Provide testimonials for marketers and also provide your link when doing so, they will most likely link back to you.
33. Make use of web 2.0 sites like squidoo to promote your blog
34. Submit your blog posts to blog carnivals.
35. Write high quality posts and you will get strong backlinks
36. Write controversial posts
37. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it.
38. Submit your blog to css directories.
39. Ask other bloggers to interview you.
40. Write linkbait posts.
41. Write top list posts because they can go viral easily.
42. Write a post comparing some top gurus in your niche.
43. Write a post featuring some upcoming bloggers and why you like them, they will most likely link to it.
44. Trade articles with other bloggers in your niche.
45. Submit your site to Dmoz, many other directories use this directory and that alone is enough qaulity backlinks for you.
46. Submit your blog to .edu and .gov forums and blogs, Google so much loves backlinks fom this sites and regards them as authority.
47. Make use of groups like Google Groups and Yahoo Groups
48. Create a Wikipedia Page For Yourself and include your link in the resource section.
49. Submit your blog to technorati and build more links to increase your ranks, this alone can help you get many high quality backlinks.
50. Write posts that have “the ultimate” in the title, each of these type of post I wrote got over 20 backlinks each.
Read more: http://www.shoutmeloud.com/101-ways-to-get-quality-backlinks-to-your-blog.html#ixzz1w1TeaVPG
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives