Online Media Associate Intern
6-months Online Media Associate Intern (Multiple Languages Available) - EU Headquarters
This position is based in Ireland, Dublin. Apply Now
This position is available in the following languages: English and German
The area: Media
Being an intern at Google means you will be a fully integrated member of our business team. You will receive ongoing mentorship and training, and will have a Googler assigned to you with whom you’ll work closely to identify project goals and professional development opportunities. In addition, you will participate in a structured programme of educational and social activities to ensure you have a productive experience at Google that helps you grow both your personal and professional skills.
The role: 6-months Online Media Associate Intern (Multiple Languages Available)
Online Media Associate Intern (Multiple Languages Available) The Online Media Associate Intern Programme is open to students from all academic disciplines with strong analytical skills to help Google clients and users get the most out of their advertising efforts and our products. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are strongly interested in client service, project management, and communications. For some roles, technical skills such as programming or familiarity with databases are an advantage. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude. Your specific responsibilities will depend on the product area, specific department, and on your skills and experience. Many intern roles within this programme do not require technical skills and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products. Your CV must be submitted in English indicating when you expect to complete your degree (mm/yy). These internships cover a wide range of business areas, both technical and non-technical.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Google's advertisers, publishers, users and/or internal clients.
- Manage and drive specific projects, present results and make recommendations.
- Identify customer problems and develop creative solutions.
- Work collaboratively with your team to improve account performance for new and existing markets/products.
- Identify opportunities to improve Google products, working with Product Management, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to test and implement improvements.
- Students with a Bachelors/Masters degree in progress. To be eligible, students need to return to full-time education for at least 3 months after the internship. Priority given to applicants graduating during 2013.
- Previous internships in account management, publishing, sales, consulting or application development.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong computer application skills and interest in the online industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language of the market you would support. Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
Source : Google student.